Individual lash styles and lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raya

Reaction score
Hi, I know there are several threads on lashes and ive been looking through them just wondering if someone would help mexxx

Ive been doing lashes for about 2 years and have stuck to natural looking lashes, i just brought some b lashes and they look great.

i started when i first done my training by doing 9,s,11,13,15 to end of lashes but read a thread on here which changed the way i do them now, i use 3 lengths and use the longest on the longest lashes, middle length on the next length and then the smallest on the smallest lashes figuring that this will fit with the growth cycle?

Can anyone tell me if they disagree with this way of doing and maybe suggest a different way for me to try.

Also can anyone suggest some different looks and different lashes to use maybe more for party look or really thick looking i just want to advance on my skills, i looked into some advanced training and came up at 500.00 for a day, i feel i am quite good at doing lashes and if i can avoid paying that and maybe pick up some tips of other lash girls would be really helpful.

i know people can get a bit shirty on here if you ask to many of the same questions so apologise now i have looked at several threads on here but not found the exact answers to my queries.

Thank you for your helpxxxxx

Latest posts

Back