Indola?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MobileKat

Reaction score
Does anyone have contact details for one of their reps?

I'm in North West, UK.

Thanks in advance xxx

Do they still have reps? It's a range that's widely available in wholesalers

Hi Blue Rinse,

I'm not sure if they have or have ever had reps, I am opening my own salon and wanting to go with Indola (the area wouldnt pay top end prices for l'oreal or matrix) was wanting advice about what colours to order as a start up line, but if they dont have reps, then I'll have to go it alone, unless you can give me some advice, pretty please.........

xxx

I have never used Indola hun, but I truly believe you get what you pay for, I'm sure their is only a couple of geeks who use Indola x

Hi Blue Rinse,

I'm not sure if they have or have ever had reps, I am opening my own salon and wanting to go with Indola (the area wouldnt pay top end prices for l'oreal or matrix) was wanting advice about what colours to order as a start up line, but if they dont have reps, then I'll have to go it alone, unless you can give me some advice, pretty please.........

xxx

Hi MobileKat,

We stock Indola and are based in the North West.
Indola have a rep that visits wholesalers, but not sure that he covers salons as well.
We have got all the Profession colour, bleach etc. in stock (but don't have it all on our website yet)

We've got a couple of ex-hairdressers working for us and they'd be happy to give you advice on the best colours to start up with.

Give us a call on 01253 893091 and ask to speak to Julie or Jenny (or PM me your email and I'll get one of them to email some suggestions to you).

xx

Hiya

We use Indola were I work too. I'll get the number for Tech Support for you tomorrow and send it on to ya.
They do have reps and have great back up. Love their Rapid Colour, great if your mobile too.
Any questions just ask in the mean time. Also they are releasing their ammonia free colours in May this year and their tone on tone are already ammonia free.
Great online learning tools also. It's called iLearn you can log in before you are a customer actually, so that you can have areally good look and a good intro too!

Aww Thanks Dee5, you're a star x

Latest posts

Back