Infills different salon EE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
I had a lady in yesterday and wanted me to do her eyelash extension infills because going into town isn't convenient.she came in after having them infilled to show me how they looked and by good they looked a mess.they were all 14mm she looked like daisy the cow.apparently the therapist puts more than one extension on her eyelash to thicken them out.I tried so hard to put off the woman from wanting to come to me because I am nt prepared to do a set of eyelashes that will look like that.
How does everyone feel about infilling a different salon eyelash extensions?

Xx

I'd recommend you start a fresh set on her. Does she like her lashes from the other place?

I won't take on a client if I know I can't give her the look she desires, what's the point?

If she loves them the way they are then a proper set of ee will not give her the look she wants. I'd leave it, save her being unhappy and making you feel bad.

I assume she likes them for the other place.I did suggest a new set but she doesn't want to pay.I explained that I'm nt wiling to give her the look I dnt even stock 14mm.I hope I said enough to put her off the other day.

Xx

If def depends on how happy/unhappy she is with the current set. If you show her pictures of your work and she would rather your style then uv just won over a new client.
If she wants them the same as she has then you need to explain and educate her as to why you won't take her on as a client. You never know - the fact that you explain about her long term lash health may impress her enough to stay!

I will try and infill someone elses work if I can. But if they are bad they have to have a fresh set. I can't do a good job with bad work there.

Latest posts

Back