Inflatable tent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wilde About Tan

Reaction score
To buy one or not to buy one, that is the question. Do you have one? How easy is it to pack away? I am mobile and often go from one home to another, I don't want the tan going over peoples floor by the last tan? Is it worth the money?

Thank you kindly for your responses.:green:

Replying to this as i would like to know this to! Xx

Me too. I have been faffing over this this for far too long. Wondering whether to just buy a tent (I am home based atm)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, We sell an inflatable tent designed and patented by Ambermist. Over the last few months we have sold hundreds and not had a single complaint or one back. We offer a money back guarantee so if you don't like it we will give you a full refund. It inflates in under 2 minutes and deflates on it's own in around the same time. The base is totally sealed so it can't leak solution onto the floor and comes with a groundsheet to be double sure. It also comes with an electric pump and a lovely bag to carry it around in. The most we have sprayed in one session is 10 people, one after the other, in Star Magazine offices in London on their lovely white carpet, They even commented in the September Issue that the tent was "Genius". Nicki, our therapist, carried the tent and her piggy hvlp from our offices to London on the train,(about 2 hours) and back home again in the bag provided. She gave the tent a quick wipe down in their office and a full clean when she got home, the tent was as new.
We have a "special" on at the moment that we have extended to Friday this week. £50 off rrp for the first 50, we have around 10 left.
Ambermist

Whats the benefit of inflatable over regular?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, There are loads of advantages with this inflatable tent. We have been in the spray tan industry for over 10 years and they have been designed entirely with the therapist in mind. Easy to put up and down, also in a restricted space. Most pop ups and other inflatables have a peaked roof and are nearly 7ft tall, so easy to scratch or mark someones ceiling. This tent is 6ft 4in tall with a flat clear roof so lets in loads of light.
Pop ups are notoriously hard to fold back up and are difficult to clean, this tent wipes clean with a damp cloth. The pop ups and other inflatables are made from material which absorbs solution and eventually become sticky and leave solution on the therapists hands when handling them.There are too many advantages to list them all, if you have time take a look at our website for more information.
Ambermist

I purchased mine before Christmas... Amazing! Doesn't take up space, flick of a switch it's up, roomy, great light through it and best of all machine washable no mess trying to take it up or down! Well worth the investment!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi ambermist you say you have an offer on - where can i see this? On your website it just has the full price?

Jenlush what type of tent did you purchase hun and for how much I'd you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got the sunless solutions inflatable tent, I love it! Easy to put up and down and the best thing... It's machine washable! So glad I got one! Xxxxx

I looked on your site Ambermist and can see the deal but when I click purchase it shows full price.
Looks great and much easier than my pop up!

Last edited:
Hi,
We had a small glitch in our shop, all sorted now, price only £69.95. We were changing the price back to rrp but decided to leave it another week.You can always ring to order, any order placed before 12 will be with you next day.
Ambermist

Im definitely buying one! Thanks

Hi Zimzalazoom,
Thanks for your pm, we are leaving the promotion on over the weekend so you can get one at this price. It will leave us on Monday and be with you Tuesday.
Ambermist

I'm in Ireland so got it from my suppliers but paid €250 for it... Should have ordered it online ☺️

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got the sunless solutions inflatable tent, I love it! Easy to put up and down and the best thing... It's machine washable! So glad I got one! Xxxxx

Hey, I'm thinking of getting the inflatable (machine washable) one, but put off by the fact you have to leave the machine running the whole time to keep it up!?
Is it noisy?
I'm just thinking with the noise of the machine blowing the tent up continuously and the noise of my HVLP machine I'll not be able to hear a thing?

I hated mine!! I think it's quicker to pop the tents up to be honest, I found the faffing putting the air blower machine legs on annoying, I could have my tent out the bag and popped up by the time I'd done that, found it was useless in one of my regular clients kitchen, it squashed in rather that stayed erect like my pop up, as her kitchens quite small, and I sold it after a month but used it only twice before selling it and went back to my regular one, yes you can wash it but I love jet washing my tent lol (I'm weird like that)

Different peeps like different things and I've heard a lot say they love it, personal choice :D

Hi
We think there has been a little confusion over the two different inflatable tents available. Ours is a plastic inflatable tent that just wipes down with a damp cloth cloth after use. Our tent stays up for days/weeks at a time, if required, without a blower on continuously. To see the tent in action look at this link.
Ambermist, The Cube Inflatable Tanning Tent - YouTube
Ambermist

Hi Ambermist are you considering bringing special offer back on

Hello,
Our tents are selling really well and we are getting rave reviews. We don't have a special on at the moment but if you call or pm us we will give you a 20% discount. (01424-830700) You can choose either pink or blue.
Ambermist

Latest posts

Back