Ingrown hairs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that this is a daft question, but can you tell me what you mean by "liquid soap" Is there a certain one to look out for in the shops?

I think I know what you mean, but I would only know of the german equivalent, and we could only buy it in a chemist. Don't know what to get here in the UK
Sorry to jump in but just trying to help. Liquid soap or any shower gel. Solid soap can block the pores and dry the skin so shower gel is best. Any brand.

I know that this is a daft question, but can you tell me what you mean by "liquid soap" Is there a certain one to look out for in the shops?

I think I know what you mean, but I would only know of the german equivalent, and we could only buy it in a chemist. Don't know what to get here in the UK

Kim got there before me with the answer. However, I want my clients to buy from me rather than tesco etc., so I retail berodins body polish kit (liquid soap abd pumice gloves)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Basically any product with Salicylic acid in will do a job but there are more advanced formula's out there
We have an ingrown hair product that Really works! Cant name names but if any Geeks want a free sample to evaluate you can PM me and I can arrange it.

I have Pmd you :)

Thank you Kim and Joe90. That makes more sense to me now.

Latest posts

Back