Initial Trianing & RRP

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdelleNailsIt

Reaction score
I did my training back in July, then was left to it! :Scared:

I felt that I was doing it right, but was having many "one-timers" and not many returning. I was getting very frustrated! :(

I have just done my RRP & feel a lot more confident. I was doing it right, but wrong!!!! Now I feel like I do actually know what I'm doing. Can't wait to get some more people through the door to put my skills to the test. :biggrin:

Hi Welcome to the site.
We would really like to help, but you havent told us what system you used when you trained, which company or anything at all. No-body will want want to read your thread if they dont understand or know anything about you.

Was it gel or liquid and powder (aka acrylic) that you used? How long after did you pratise for before you started charing clients full price?

Why do you think they have not returned,was it because it was a special offer you ran; was it because they were not satisfied with the service? You need to put your hand on th reason before you can make anymore progress.

Look forward to hearing from you again.

Welcome to the site Adell,

I know what you mean I did a 4 day course last year and then came home and Felt I was all on my own did a few nails but was wondering if I was doing things right.

I then found this site what a help I have learnt so much more also I have moved on and started to train with EZFLOW which I loive and I feel I am getting better but still have so far to go.

I do not get many clients yet but hope to soon I found when I was doing nails for free this was fine now I charge a small amount to cover product costs and I say to myself where are my clients!!!!!!

I will get there in trhe end I am sure

Good luck and enjoy the site.

Caz xxx

ADiva1 said:
Hi Welcome to the site.
We would really like to help, but you havent told us what system you used when you trained, which company or anything at all. No-body will want want to read your thread if they dont understand or know anything about you.

Was it gel or liquid and powder (aka acrylic) that you used? How long after did you pratise for before you started charing clients full price?

Why do you think they have not returned,was it because it was a special offer you ran; was it because they were not satisfied with the service? You need to put your hand on th reason before you can make anymore progress.

Look forward to hearing from you again.
Hiya

I trained in acrylics with EzFlow. I'm not charging full price yet, still half price, but looking at putting my prices up soon, as I have just done my RRP and if the nails that I do are better I will start increasing my prices.

I have no idea why my clients are not returning, as they are not coming back to tell me! I don't know whether people are trying them out because the price is so cheap, or whether they hate the nails! I have tried a few follow-up calls with people, and they always say that they are lasting fine, they have just decided not to continue with them, acrylic nails are not for them.

Hope this helps with who I am, etc!

caz3 said:
Welcome to the site Adell,

I know what you mean I did a 4 day course last year and then came home and Felt I was all on my own did a few nails but was wondering if I was doing things right.

I then found this site what a help I have learnt so much more also I have moved on and started to train with EZFLOW which I loive and I feel I am getting better but still have so far to go.

I do not get many clients yet but hope to soon I found when I was doing nails for free this was fine now I charge a small amount to cover product costs and I say to myself where are my clients!!!!!!

I will get there in trhe end I am sure

Good luck and enjoy the site.

Caz xxx
Hiya

I have decided that I need to get my name out there more. I have advertised in the newspaper, and got quite a few responses from that, now I have also got my cards at a couple of beauticians in town, and I am going to put my details in the next phone book that comes out, and the town information centre is doing a map of the district, and it is being sponsored by businesses, so I have put a sponsorship in & that is another form of permanant advertising (like the phone book).

Hopefully that helps get people through the door!

Thanks for your reponse :)

Latest posts

Back