Ink London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amymulroy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking of changing my gel polish to Ink London. Can anyone recommend them? Also which lamp do you use with this brand? The prices seem to good to be true!

Hi, I'm thinking of changing my gel polish to Ink London. Can anyone recommend them? Also which lamp do you use with this brand? The prices seem to good to be true!

Hi . I dont use that so cant help but just put INK into the search bar at top right and you will see loads of threads about this product which should give you all the help you need
x

Their products are lovely, I switched over from my gel polish brand to ink, fell in love with it. It last well too. They're expanding a lot and bringing out lots of new products and a new led lamp. I use my brillbird lamp with their products and others use various branded lamps too and ink say it's OK to do. :) Their acrylink is gorgeous to work with too

I've just tried ilac for the first time yesterday. Been using Gelish for the last 2 years. Nothing wrong with my existing brand, but the price attracted me and that you can't buy it anywhere other than direct from them. So far so good

Latest posts

Back