Innoluxe

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SylvieNZ

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am new on Salongeek although I have read the posts for a while, I live and work in NZ and I use Olaplex at work, I work part time in a salon and have my own mobile business in which I go to my clients houses, I normally work with Inoa and Olaplex.

Recently a new client who wants to bleach her hair has asked me to use Innoluxe on her hair, I have never used it before and have my doubts if it will work as good as Olaplex.

I do not have Innoluxe and never worked with it, she has her own Rebond and Balance Plus, she says she bought through her cousin's salon in Portugal where she had her hair done before moving to NZ, she is Portuguese and has recently moved to NZ, she says she used it there and loves it, her hair looks very healthy, does anyone here has experience using this and can give me some tips and advice?

I am thinking in sticking with Olaplex as I know it is safe and if she wants she can use the Innoluxe as a stand alone on her own, I have no training and am a bit nervous as I am an Olaplex fan.

Also, I always find that Olaplex works better when bleaching or coloring, especially when using 40vol, than as a stand alone treatment, would this be the same with Innoluxe?

I must confess that after seeing some Innoluxe results pictures I am very impressed with Innoluxe and am even considering buying some to try it on...
Any thoughts, tips and advice are more than welcomed

Latest posts

Back