Insanity workout

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabellamae

Reaction score
Hi ladies & gents

I'm thinking of doing the insanity workout......eeeekkk!!!

Have any of you tried it? Did you get good results? Did you complete it???

Xx

Hi ladies & gents

I'm thinking of doing the insanity workout......eeeekkk!!!

Have any of you tried it? Did you get good results? Did you complete it???

Xx

I did the warmup...xx

Ha ha I think I may have similar results!!! Xx

Just the word brings fear to me! Haha I did it for 5 days ( you have one rest day) it's an amazing workout, however they are so intense so if your not super fit you will be very achey just after the fitness test! So then when you come to the next work out the following day, I felt I couldn't do it properly because I could barely walk lol! It just got worst and worst as the days went on and I had to stop because it was pointless to carry on. I couldn't even get out of bed! I think if I did it again I would do it at my own pace and do maybe 2 work outs a week. Good luck! Xxx

In all seriousness, if you're not used to training, start with 30 Day Shred. Which will build you up slowly. Then you'll be able to start Insanity, without a) finding it too hard to maintain and/or b) injuring yourself trying to keep up!

Yes I did wonder if I would get stiff! I'm reasonably fit but not sure I'm fit enough!! Well ill jump in and see how it goes!! Thank you for your replies!! Xx

Ouch insanity left me hobbling for two days afterwards the first few times I did it!

Last edited:
The T25 is the same guy, but less "insane". 25 minutes a day for 6 times a week (last day you are supposed to double up or do in the weekend).

I found insanity so hard for the first week but after that it's gets easier and I could start seeing results after only two weeks and I felt a lot fitter, I was able to run for 25 minutes without stopping (which was a massive achievement for me haha!)

The T25 is the same guy, but less "insane". 25 minutes a day for 6 times a week (last day you are supposed to double up or do in the weekend).

This sounds good- is it called t25?

This site is bad for my (bank) health...ordered...thank you haha!

Oooo that sounds good!!! I'm off to look at that now!!

*bounces in - looks for the insanely funnies.. Realises its a thread for crazy folk who want to hurt - rolls out*

Seriously tho folkies, my son has done insanity after doing the shred twice over. He is fit but said the first few days were hard.
He recomended starting with the 30day shred :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

My husband is currently on week 5 and the difference is amazing!!!
Inbox if you want to see pics as don't think he would appreciate me posting on here for all to see. Lol x

Ha I trust you I'm sure he doesn't me seeing his pics!!! I'm just going to go for it !! Thank you though xx

Latest posts

Back