Insomniacs?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BBH Salon

Reaction score
Its nearly 1am and im still awake, this is normal for me :/ Im a insomniac, and I sleep about 4hrs a night...crappy I know, but im productive, I normally think of new offers and things for the salon, so im just wondering any other insomniacs out there? if there is what do you do with your time? :)

Sort of an insomniac. I have good and bad nights.
I normally just play around on the internet. Fill my brain with useful info on salon geek. :idea:

Sort of an insomniac. I have good and bad nights.
I normally just play around on the internet. Fill my brain with useful info on salon geek. :idea:

Yeah me 2, I love to learn and salon geek is like one big salon! Its ace :D x

I tend to complain sky has nothing on or anytime+ programmes wont download quick enough. End up talking to my baby (my dog) until I fall alseep. Xoxo

I tend to complain sky has nothing on or anytime+ programmes wont download quick enough. End up talking to my baby (my dog) until I fall alseep. Xoxo

Haha this made me chuckle <3

I got a funny feelin this thread will be moved tomorrow. xx
:irked:

Night Night fellas. Sleep tight.

Me too, but hey, put some hair in it now....
Tried setting the top section of my hair last night and brushing it into a large bouffant for want of a better word and love it! Sets should be the in thing for men now!!! Xoxo

Tried setting the top section of my hair last night and brushing it into a large bouffant for want of a better word and love it! Sets should be the in thing for men now!!! Xoxo

HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR HAIR! ...hair. haha, night night :D

Ohh I&#8217;ve never been able to grow my hair long, Its my receding hairline that for lack of word..****s my life up completely! Its like living half bald, ive tried every product under the sun, minoxodill, nioxin, DHT blockers, caffeine shampoo....the next step is hair transplant haha. Sets for men? well they did the perms for men back in the day so you might be on to something, its the whole wavy/curly look now like liam payne of xfactor last year, :D

Bring back the back only permed mullet. Love it. 80s hair all the way. NOT!!

My hair is wrecked. I straightened it last month. Thought I'd use myself as a guinea pig. Only ever chemically straighten virgin hair. Never tinted hair.
I now have a permanent straight frizz. :eek:

Bring back the back only permed mullet. Love it. 80s hair all the way. NOT!!

My hair is wrecked. I straightened it last month. Thought I'd use myself as a guinea pig. Only ever chemically straighten virgin hair. Never tinted hair.
I now have a permanent straight frizz. :eek:

Oh god! I feel so sorry for you, ill pray for you tonight ;)

What did you use to straighten it? :D

Oh god! I feel so sorry for you, ill pray for you tonight ;)

What did you use to straighten it? :D

Glatt for coloured hair.
I'm ok. Weekly Merlin protein treatments are helping a treat.

:lol:

Glatt for coloured hair.
I'm ok. Weekly Merlin protein treatments are helping a treat.

:lol:

Hmm ive used wella straighten it on tinted hair and it came out fine, a bit damanged on the ends but after a good cut it was fine! :D

Lol i considered a perm and straightening, but after what i put it through it would just say f this I'm off and go down the drain for me.

And lol 80's we got hammered the other week and done my mums hair huge, and I mean about a foot added to her height by her hair xoxo

Lol i considered a perm and straightening, but after what i put it through it would just say f this I'm off and go down the drain for me.

And lol 80's we got hammered the other week and done my mums hair huge, and I mean about a foot added to her height by her hair xoxo

haha who needs high heels when you can add hight with hair! cheryl cole eat your heart out ChezHair1.jpg

Oh god that's tiny compared, try tripping it possicbly even quad the height. Xoxo

To get Cheryl's look, would you set it on very large rollers and just brush out with some backcombing in the top and maybe some barrel tongs on the sides.

To get Cheryl's look, would you set it on very large rollers and just brush out with some backcombing in the top and maybe some barrel tongs on the sides.

You could do that and it would work great!

I would either wash, blowdry huge, and then set with jumbo tongs or use your method! :D

You could do that and it would work great!

I would either wash, blowdry huge, and then set with jumbo tongs or use your method! :D

Ace stuff.
Well I'm off for bo bo's Speak later my friends. x

;)

I'd set it then tong each piece as it came out xoxo

Latest posts

Back