Inspiration for salon music

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SamLangley

Reaction score
Hi all

I really need some inspiration on where to find some good, upbeat, appropriate music for our salon
We subscribe to Spotify so can play pretty much whatever but I'm sick of all the stuff we have

Our client age range varies drastically so we are looking for music that doesn't offend but also doesn't make you want to cut your wrists after a whole day of it ;)

Any suggestions?

Hi all

I really need some inspiration on where to find some good, upbeat, appropriate music for our salon
We subscribe to Spotify so can play pretty much whatever but I'm sick of all the stuff we have

Our client age range varies drastically so we are looking for music that doesn't offend but also doesn't make you want to cut your wrists after a whole day of it ;)

Any suggestions?

Maroon 5, Amy wine house, jamiroqai, bob Marley, house martins x

I have my Spotify playing through the salon. I have so much on it! Here a few albums I have on, we are a current salon and I think music is really important! These are the main albums we have on...

Haim - Days are gone, John Newman - Tribute, Ben Howard - Every Kingdom, Florence and the Machine, Imagine Dragons, Chase and Status, Kodaline, Rhianna, 1975's, Bruno Mars, Elli Goulding, Calvin Harris, Katy Perry, Ed Sheeran, Oasis, Arctic Monkeys, too 40 chart stuff too.

We have all sorts! Some up beat and some chill music, I think we have the balance just right!

If you search 'salon music' or 'bbowers1' into Spotify music my playlist should come up x

Do you still have to pay ppl for using spotify in the salon? X

Sent from my iPad using SalonGeek mobile app

I pay for it anyway, and just have my phone plugged in to the speakers x

Do you still have to pay ppl for using spotify in the salon? X

Yes you do!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you all so much!

I will definitely try all of these that we don't already have :)

I have to pay for two licenses to play my radio in the salon ?

I have to pay for two licenses to play my radio in the salon ?

Yes unfortunatly! And you have to renew it each year, thought the spotify might save me some money lol!

Try I hill. Licence free music and it's much cheaper. Loads of music. It's just choosing what's right for you. :)

Latest posts

Back