Instagram account

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belsbeauty

Reaction score
Hi, not sure if this is the right section to write in but I have been doing beauty for 3 years now, but I have never had a beauty social media before and wanted some advice as I am NOT confident in social media. I have always just posted photos of anything that I do just onto my personal account via stories only, never actual posts. I am wanting to start up a page. Is there any advice at all anyone can give?
Any advice at all would be appreciated :)

Hi, not sure if this is the right section to write in but I have been doing beauty for 3 years now, but I have never had a beauty social media before and wanted some advice as I am NOT confident in social media. I have always just posted photos of anything that I do just onto my personal account via stories only, never actual posts. I am wanting to start up a page. Is there any advice at all anyone can give?
Any advice at all would be appreciated :)

Hi Lovely! There are some really really good and helpful social media gurus on instragram and they will create, the theme of your page your logos and the look of your photos you are posting of your treatments and they give you ideas on how to get people engaged with your social media, some really great ones on Instagram are @socialbutterflyss , they are so helpful! If you have a look at their page and reach out to them they are so approachable and really make you feel at ease! Also they work with so many new pages I’m beauty and clothing so they know the kind of target you are going for!

Latest posts

Back