Instagram inspiration!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm ashbeautybox. I am so addicted xxx

With all this snow still around, my clients are staying away. So I'm using the Time to up my marketing (getting techy here, which is not naturally me, but it's fun ;)) with creating a business page on Facebook, which you have helped me with, thank you.

I have just also just created an instagram account and apparently it's another infectious marketing tool (am I showing my age..:lol:) my question is.. does anyone else have instagram and does it get them customers directly from it ? Or is it just a fun picture browsing tool ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Dana4beauty I'm an addict too lol x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I think i have followed you all so far from my personal account will also do on my nail one please follow me back tashywoo87 and Natasha'sbeautyroom

With all this snow still around, my clients are staying away. So I'm using the Time to up my marketing (getting techy here, which is not naturally me, but it's fun ;)) with creating a business page on Facebook, which you have helped me with, thank you.

I have just also just created an instagram account and apparently it's another infectious marketing tool (am I showing my age..:lol:) my question is.. does anyone else have instagram and does it get them customers directly from it ? Or is it just a fun picture browsing tool ?

I personally havnt had any clients from it purely fun and I'm incredibly nosey lol x

lol thanks, that's Ky he is such a wally, he walks around for ages with it, then sits there making it move round like the baby of the Simpsons. He's nearly 2, I have 2 other shihtzus aged 2 and 3 all are nuts :)

Haha what an awesome dog, love him! Aw sounds like you have your hands full there then!

I've had maybe three regular clients from instagram, it's a fab way to showcase your work, but they were people I already sort of knew not randoms. Although I guess me bombarding my instagram with nail photos might have subconsciously made them book in lol otherwise it may have been a case of out of sight out of mind! I think in general it's more a tool for having a browse and getting inspiration as it's not so easy to directly target your market/area but I think it's fab :)

I'm emmakandi , love Instagram for inspiration.

I've had maybe three regular clients from instagram, it's a fab way to showcase your work, but they were people I already sort of knew not randoms. Although I guess me bombarding my instagram with nail photos might have subconsciously made them book in lol otherwise it may have been a case of out of sight out of mind! I think in general it's more a tool for having a browse and getting inspiration as it's not so easy to directly target your market/area but I think it's fab :)

Thanks Toni, think I'm quickly getting the hang of it, thanks for your reply, you've said exactly how I thought it was.. I must put more pics up, but it will be slow , I'm Lizs nailz, will try and follow you all :lol:

I'm sal_on_toast. If you don't mind some food pics and pics of my cat with laser eyes!! (I do post some nails on there too and I'm definitely planning to do more of that!)

I'm sal_on_toast. If you don't mind some food pics and pics of my cat with laser eyes!! (I do post some nails on there too and I'm definitely planning to do more of that!)

I'm following you now love ya name😜x

I don't know how to add anyone on .sg unless I'm on my son's ipad so I'm loving adding y'all on ig sorry in advance I have some rude quotes lol x

I set up instagram ages ago when everyone was first ranting about it but didn't know what to do lol so I've only just started to get the hang of things on my lazy day off!

I've followed a few of you geeks. Im vicki_mckendrick

Vicki :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks Toni, think I'm quickly getting the hang of it, thanks for your reply, you've said exactly how I thought it was.. I must put more pics up, but it will be slow , I'm Lizs nailz, will try and follow you all :lol:

You're welcome :) takes a little while to get use to but it's worth it. I like the fact that you can use the different filters to really make the colours pop. Often I'll take a photo of a beautiful colour but it just doesn't look anything like it and some of the filters help show it's true colour xx

Just going through and liking everyone. I need to start using Instagram again!

My username is tashytootoo

I have just joined Instagram belle_vie_beauty

I will go through and this thread now x

Mines is Bbeautbybeth great idea! :)

Mines missmimisxo :) x

Latest posts

Back