Instagram?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on there! POLISHEDX

I'm jadelux86 feel free anyone to add me, I ❤ instagram and the nail ladies are all lovely

will definitely be following loads of you geeks, love instagram but. still reasonably new to it. I'm @bettyhobo

x

Follow @beaubettie on Instagram for amazing freehand painted nail art ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1377943864.337058.jpg

Oh this is a great thread! Mine is elizabethlouisebutler

I start studying nail services level 2 in 2 weeks so if anyone wants to follow my progression and give me feedback on my pictures I would hugely appreciate it!

@sophinaxo is me! :) x

For anyone new to this thread here's my details again for Instagram nailsbybexx

Xx

Bec 💅

Same as above!!

GETNAILDBYSUZ

:) xx

I've just joined - I've added some (and requested too!), and my account is Mrsk69 (Mrs Kay and the year I was born in case anyone thinks it's a bit pervy). I'm hoping to start uploading my nails soon xx

I have two accounts
sarah7898
And
sfhairandnails
I'm going to take everyone from my Sarah7898 account as that's mainly day to day life! Boring really lol

So follow 'sfhairandnails' !!

I'm pretty sure I've added everyone, but I know lots aren't following back.
Xx

I'm @Neverlandcrafts I mostly post nails but there are a few non- nails pics too now I'm away to check out every1 else's pg out love Instagram

Helloooo.. I'm Antoinetteg1

Reminders folks, make sure you watermark all of your images on any social networking. You can do this by downloading PhotoMarkr app or Signature app. This ensures your images can't be stolen and used on random sites and people's profiles xx

xProjectPrettyx

Ps: I'm on @PriyaWalia :)

xProjectPrettyx

Reminders folks, make sure you watermark all of your images on any social networking. You can do this by downloading PhotoMarkr app or Signature app. This ensures your images can't be stolen and used on random sites and people's profiles xx

xProjectPrettyx

Good tip thanks x

I'm on there sallymarchese

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379262772.466840.jpg

Sally

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379262717.433660.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379262717.433660.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 128
Hi all I've been following you all.. I'm @angelcmn X

@vanitybeautysalon1 :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379441354.169996.jpg

If you don't mind pictures of my little man, hair and nails I'm on there!
JJNAILSBYFI
Going through the list to add you all x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back