Insurance - rant

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmJZ

Reaction score
Oooo, I'm so ticked off right now. Just got a call from my insurance provider. I have all of my insurance bundled together with the same provider. They just told be that they can no longer cover my van as a mobile tech. they had a bad claim recently regarding a mobile tech and airbrush equipment. I told them I do not have any equipment that required an air compression tank....but they are dropping me anyway. I only have 14 days to find a new provider before I have no insurance! :evil:
Oh, but they are more than willing to keep my other policies! It took everything in me not to yell into the phone BITE ME!

rant over...off to try and find a new provider!

Aww no! I would call them back and tell them you've had a call from someone claiming to be them and that's what they said. Someone else on the other end might change their mind ;) -fingers crossed u find someone else if not- x

it took a lot of signed docs to get them to agree to cover me when I went mobile...what I carry with me, that no one comes to the house and so on...but now just out of the blue saying no sucks....I'm going to have to do the whole long process all over again. I did talk to management with no luck in changing their minds. so far research is proving this to be a costly change. :(

Insurance companies are a joke, i remember when i was mobile the only way they would insure my stock that i carry would be if at every appointment i took it all out of the boot and take it into the clients house with me and when i got home i took it all into the house overnight.....if i did that i wouldnt need to insure it doh!!!

Latest posts

Back