Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerrymarie

Reaction score
im renting a beauty room within a air dressers and unsure whether i need insurance for freelance beauty therapist or beauty salon??!!

If you use the search facility, it will give you access to numerous posts and threads which relate to insurance etc.

In the meantime, most geeks recommend any of the following companies for insurance cover:

1. Salon Gold
2. Professional Beauty
3. The Guild

Hope that helps.

You will need insurance for yourself and the treatments you offer. You may also need insurance for your stock and equipment.

If you are renting a space, and do not own the salon, you will not need to worry about buildings insurance, employers liability etc.

If you want any further advice about what you will need, feel free to call us on 0845 2177 384.

thankyou! I got it from salonserve now but im not sure if its correct? they jut sent me an email and it looks like a certificate?? that i have to print off...

I have my insurance with the Beauty Guild and it covers me for my homebased beauty room, my rented room in a salon and any mobile work I do. They have also been really helpful with any queries I've had. I'd definitely recommend them. HTH

Latest posts

Back