Insurance?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KDmakeup

Reaction score
So as I have mentioned on other threads I am just starting out after qualifying. To gain some experience I am going onto volunteer in a hospice doing beauty therapy and make-up. I don't have insurance, don't need it to work in the hospice as I'm covered by their own insurance but I want to get my own as hopefully I'll be getting into employment after gaining experience and well we all know insurance is vital. I've been looking at some sites to compare quotes etc but when I do this it asks for things like company name, profits all this stuff as if I'm actually working. Can I get insurance when I am not employed in the beauty industry atm and what's the best way to get my insurance? Any advice because it really confuses me.

I'm with salon gold hun you could email customer services or ring them and see what they could offer! I have been with them when I was mobile and for a good offer so when I got my shop I stayed with them and renewed it with them. Worth ago sugar you sometimes get more from talking to them on the phone than through a computer screen! X x

The Guild can offer you £2 million Public, Product and Treatment liability cover. You can join online at www.beautyguild.com or by calling 0845 2177383 and if you quote Geek as a referral code you will get a £10 discount.

Professional Beauty do insurance for mobile therapists too. I have it.

Thanks for all the info everybody. Does it matter that I'm not currently in employment as a beauty therapist just now or should I just phone up and explain my situation?

If you call up, each company will tell you what their requirements are. With most companies you will be insured straight away.

Latest posts

Back