Insurance!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nailedonhudders

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm a nail tech trying to start my own business whose the best insurers to go with?

I went with salongold x

I'm with ABT. if you take out their nail tech package you get a free annual subscription to Scratch magazine.

Depending upon what you want The Guild and ABT are associations offering more that just insurance, Salon Gold and us are insurance only, we would charge you £33.00 a year for public and treatment liability. If you haven't already made a decision then you may wish to give us a call or buy online at www.towergatehealthandbeauty.co.uk

I am also looking for insurance to provide gel manicures (OPI Gelcolor) and Spa Manicures. I will work from home in my spare time and also offer a mobile service on occasions.

Does anyone know the best insurance company to go with for this? I don't need anything overly complicated or fancy but I do want to be covered and also if possible insure my kit separately from the house insurance.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks

We offer cover for manicures under our individual therapist cover at an annual cost of £33.00, you can then add cover for your kit as an extension for an extra £47.50, this gives you £5,000 worth of cover for your kit. You could give us a call on 0344 892 1602 or visit our website at www.towergatehealthandbeauty.co.uk where you can check our prices and cover and buy online if you wish.

I am also looking for insurance to provide gel manicures (OPI Gelcolor) and Spa Manicures. I will work from home in my spare time and also offer a mobile service on occasions.

Does anyone know the best insurance company to go with for this? I don't need anything overly complicated or fancy but I do want to be covered and also if possible insure my kit separately from the house insurance.

Any help would be very appreciated.
Thanks

I have just renewed my insurance with salon gold. I'm happy and their nail tech insurance covers all the services.

I'm covered for hair, beauty and nails and the list under the beauty is endless even though I'm only trained and qualified in a few areas there but it suits me as I may acquire more skills.

Latest posts

Back