Insurance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funtimefranko

Reaction score
Hi guys, silly question but i need to get some insurance... how do I go about this should i just google it?

Im literally clueless worried I'll get ripped off lol

Thanks in advance

Use the search option there are lots of recommendations. Your training providers should have pointed you in the direction of one or two too.

Nooo they didnt.... i finished training 8 years ago so wouldn't remember if they did . Its always been through the salon since then...

Nooo they didnt.... i finished training 8 years ago so wouldn't remember if they did . Its always been through the salon since then...

Are you going it alone? :cool:
how exciting :D
Are you hair or nails? I don't read the hair threads so don't know of any recs, but there are definitely lots of recs for nails such as ABT, Salon Gold, Tower gate, etc.

Sort of lol! Im doing hair on the side so jusy want to make sure im covered. Thanks i shall have a look x

If you google it it will come up with simply business, I'm with them their helpful & reasonable :)

Good afternoon,

Professional Beauty Direct offer insurance for self-employed individuals and salon owners - please feel free to give us a call on 03456 058 670 or visit our website.

Latest posts

Back