Intelibrite IPL

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Has anyone had IPL done with this machine or use it in their salon?

never heard of it and I have been doing ipl/laser for years!
Personally I would stear away from makes od machine no one has ever heard of.
Try companies such as Alma, Lumenis etc.
I am looking for an IPL as well and am considering the Luminette. It is 'portable' to some extent and would cost just over £400 a month to lease. the manufacturer has the contract for the NHS which gives me peace of mind.
Cheaper machines are likely to over heat when you use them for long periods, say doing a full leg. As they over heat they slow down!

Thanks for your reply, it's actually somewhere I've got a groupon voucher for to use myself. It was fairly cheap so I'm going to just have the course and see how it goes but wondered if anyone had heard of it

actually I have just looked up this product and think it is the one a collegue of mine rents. It is very cheep to rent compared to other machines. I would be intrested to hear how the treatment works for you

Hi has anyone else brought an intelibrite ipl machine Iv had a demo and thinking about getting one any feedback would be amazing!!! 😘Xxx

Yes I would be interested in any feedback!

As would I, any feedback from anyone? I am thinking of having a treatment with one of these machines!

Latest posts

Back