intense/flawless mix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi just thought i would put this up, i have had a go with my new intense pink, it is fab , i also did a mix of 2 perfect pink,1intense pink &1 flawless , and it is great , i havent done a full set just a bit of a practice but i cant wait to do a set now and see how it goes ,
i am really glad coz when i first bought the flawless i couldnt get to grips with it at all, so at least now i can use it :green: :green:

Cant wait to get some of the new intense pink! You'll av to post us a pic when you try that new mix out x

ooh dont think i am brave enough for that lol, i can still see flaws in my work !! :( ,

Hi,
I am using the new intense pink with forever french white tips - I must be doing something wrong because the finished nail looks like the pink has bled down over the white - any tips?

i love the intense pink!! i always felt the PC pink wasn't pink enough. i have not had the chance to use the flawless pink yet. when using the intense pink, i use one ball and place it near the cuticle area. make sure it's not not wet or dry. i pat into to place and then light feather it over the smile line. i am careful to apply just enough, so i don't have a lot of excess pink at the smile line.

Latest posts

Back