intensity drops for tans HELP PLEASE

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna shaw

Reaction score
hi all
never used the dros before but i have a client wanting a 16% which i dont usually stock can you add the intensity drops to any strenght solution ie can i add them to a 12% to make it a 16 ie i would add four drops to every 100ml is that right.xx getting myself very confussed or should i just order the 16% solution.xx

Each drop added to 100mls makes it go up a percentage so if you have a 12 add four drops and you have 16%

I used to stock all different percentages but just use the drops now. Nobody has seemed to notice any difference!

I gave booster drops a try-out a couple of years ago and to be honest, I won't be buying them again. They were expensive, inaccurate, caused storage problems and went off (green) very quickly.

In my opinion (and it's only my opinion), you might be better off stocking a 16% solution. You can then freely advertise/market it to your darker-tan-loving clients and you won't have any mixing/storage problems.

I offer both Fake Bake, plus the Tonight's The Night rapid tan from Sienna-x. For clients wanting a dark-dark tan I suggest they leave the rapid tan to develop for 3-4 hours (not that any of my clients have been brave enough to leave it on for more than 3 hours so far!).

Good luck xx

Latest posts

Back