International NailXpert Group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
Hi,

Im wondering if any of you out there know anything about training with the International NailXpert Group - or does anyone on the site speak/read Korean :idea:

They have a website but it is all in Korean and although i've tried a few translation sites I cant get any closer to seeing what training they offer :mad: if any of you have any info it would be much appreciated as im going to spend some time there soon and fancied doing some training with them.

Many thanks,
Lou
x

Loufd said:
Hi,

Im wondering if any of you out there know anything about training with the International NailXpert Group - or does anyone on the site speak/read Korean :idea:

They have a website but it is all in Korean and although i've tried a few translation sites I cant get any closer to seeing what training they offer :mad: if any of you have any info it would be much appreciated as im going to spend some time there soon and fancied doing some training with them.

Many thanks,
Lou
x

Training with them would be fab! Have you had any luck?

I too have been trying to find out more information as I have brought the Nail Book - Fly to the sky from scratch which was volume 4 and would love to buy volumes 1-3 but cannot find where to get it from. I have tried asking scratch but with no luck-I may try to pm alex fox though to see if she could shed any more light.

No, havnt got anywhere! I pm'd Samuel & he didn't know either, he suggested pm'ing Alex too which i have done but havnt heard back yet. if all else fails my brother teaches korean children english and he's going to get one of them to look at the site :lol: and see what they can tell him!

...the things you have to do!! if i find anything out i'll pm you.

Cheers hun! I'm just loving their work - it's a real inspiration. I've also PM'd Alex.

Latest posts

Back