Interview nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fluffle

Reaction score
I am off for an interview tomorrow and at the moment I have short bitten yucky nails (yep I should know better) so as I cant really go looking like that I need to do a something.
I am stuck of what should I do on my nails thats going to look pretty and show what I can do.

I could just do some tips overlay of either gel or l+p, then pop some Shellac on the top

I could go way over the top and do really long stileto nails with glitter and bling but being as that sort of thing isnt everyones cup of tea so thats hit and miss.and would that look like I am trying to much.

Or I do something simple blended tip overlay, done. Is that going to look simple.

I would add tips and just paint them a nice colour, ensuring they were shaped and neat. You can't really go long with neat painted nails. Good luck in your interview! x

I would definitely take some before pics so you can show the interviewer the transformation you created. Best of luck! :)

Last edited:
Thank you.

I think I am going for l+p overlay with some spring shellac over the top (showing I am up with the times hehe)

Fab. Great idea!

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

If you are the funky sort of stiletto type then go for that don't change your taste or style.if you more of the reserved type then go for something simple what you would normally wear.

Be yourself xx

Latest posts

Back