Intimate waxing courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol: If I could do my training with you two I would do it in a heart beat :)

If any of you 'mature or been round the block a few times' decide to do Kim's course let me know when and I might pluck up the courage, if I were to do it you lot would look like spring chicks!

Just take a deep breath and do it - you definitely won't regret it x

Thanks for all the advice, luckily I've had the treatment loads of times so I've overcome that obstacle! :lol:

I was 43 when I did Kim's course and I'd never been waxed before. Nobody's bothered about your 'bits' or your flab, it's all about getting hair out the best and quickest way you can.

To be honest when the day started i was like oh my god i dont know if i could do this really and sweated buckets at the thought but my god after seeing a couple done sure i realised everyone has the same bits and bobs and like a hairstyle they are all different but still the same head of hair if u know what i mean!! We saw loads that day periods no periods wobbles (mine included i had just my appendiz out!!) and no body passed any remarks!! Having done 3 extended bikinis and a leg i would do bikinis every day i hated the legs!!! Definitely do the course as we get older we should push ourselves to learn and tey new things because the time will come when we wont be able too!!! :)

I have jusr re-read this post as I have finally plucked up the courage & booked on Kims ladies intimate for March. Any other 'mature' therapists going? ;)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I have jusr re-read this post as I have finally plucked up the courage & booked on Kims ladies intimate for March. Any other 'mature' therapists going? ;)

Don't worry. I did Kim's course when I was 50 and the oldest therapist in the class.
Honestly, nobody bothered about my bits as they were concentrating on their technique etc.
you'll not regret it. 💛

I trained with Kim nearly 2 years ago and I'm sure I was told that if you are really too scared to have the treatment done then you can arrange for a model to take your place on the couch. I also had my training day with a mixture of ages and sizes, I wasn't the slimmest of the bunch but I was made to feel comfortable and normal by Kim and I really did benefit by experiencing the treatment for myself.... I say "go for it"!!

I trained with Kim last week, there was a good age range from early 20's to mid 50's, all kinds of shapes and sizes and honestly, nobody bats an eyelid.

I'd definitely recommend getting waxed yourself as part of the training, you'll understand even more how important a good stretch is, and how someone thinks they're stretching you a lot but there's loads more leeway, you can be a lot firmer than you think!

I did my first client this morning following the training (and the whole time I could hear Kim shouting "stretch, fast with the wax, quick quick quick" :)) and she's rebooked again for 5 weeks time.

Sent from my D6603 using SalonGeek mobile app

If any of you 'mature or been round the block a few times' decide to do Kim's course let me know when and I might pluck up the courage, if I were to do it you lot would look like spring chicks!

I'm doing Kim Lawless intimate waxing next week. I'm 48 & was dreading being the eldest in the class but I'm feeling a bit better now. I'll let you know how it goes.

Don't worry about that one. I'm only two tears younger than you. I'm on same course. Lol

where's this course at please?

Latest posts

Back