Inverness, Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samsara

Reaction score
Just wondered if there was anyone on here that was from the Inverness area of further north. Would be lovely to share experience, info with anyone doing nails or beauty in the rather remote climate. Plus does anyone know if there is any courses ever in Inverness, can't say I see anything advertised. x

If you ring the Fingertips centre on 01313333180, they have an educator in Inverness and she would be happy to connect with you .. and they are CND!!

Oh brill, will give them a ring tomorrow. Thank you so much, I'm delighted. :)

Just to add a note here as I often see notes from people looking for locals or wondering if there are geeks in their area. You can do a location search on salon geek for members in your area as follows:

In the menu above, select ''Other''
Select ''Members list''
Select the drop down menu of ''Search members''
Click the ''Advanced search'' option instead of typing anything
Fill in the ''Location'' box only with city / county etc (will have to do it twice if you want o search by both)

Leave all the rest blank unless you are looking for a hair / skin. nail geek etc in which case click the right type of geek

At the bottom just before pressing search, you can choose to order your results, often by post count descending ie most posts first will show you the most active members, or you can choose by last visit, so the ones who most recently logged in.

Press search

This will give you a list of members fitting your criteria.

Latest posts

Back