Ion bleach

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candis

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any of u geeks use this brand? I'm sure ages ago when trailing the Internet I did see a thread where this bleach was in question and they was saying it was very good , would be good to hear what u guys think if u have tried it
Thanks in advance x

I'm not keen on brands like this!! If your looking for good value but work try tigi true light and even better is v- light x

99% of the bleach in this country is manufactured in other than.... Wait for it..... Luton!! There is very little or no difference in bleaches, infant the loreal bleach is actually the same (comes out the same tub) as the salon services technique basics bleach. I use argan oil in my bleach just to help the hair a little

I did use sallys own bleach when I started out but it was not nice so quickly changed and really love loteal platifiz blue powder it's just so expensive in sallys at £15.99 plus vat and it don't last long
Any one else who has actually used this bleach?
Good idea about Argan oil will try that x

99% of the bleach in this country is manufactured in other than.... Wait for it..... Luton!! There is very little or no difference in bleaches, infant the loreal bleach is actually the same (comes out the same tub) as the salon services technique basics bleach. I use argan oil in my bleach just to help the hair a little

I find that pretty hard to believe........ Ive used quite a few different brands, all with variying results. The salon services technique bleach is terrible stuff! I like redken blonde glam power lift or ammonia free, great clean lift.

I find that pretty hard to believe........ Ive used quite a few different brands, all with variying results. The salon services technique bleach is terrible stuff! I like redken blonde glam power lift or ammonia free, great clean lift.

Its hard to believe but honestly most of it is manufactured in the same manner

Latest posts

Back