iPad mini app

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookieface

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there's an app for the iPad mini that does appointments and texts the client before too?

It's not an app but have you looked at salonlite?

Sent from my C5303 using SalonGeek mobile app

No not heard of that

I second ovatu , it's great :)

Does anyone know if there's an app for the iPad mini that does appointments and texts the client before too?

The app I use is "my book" but it doesn't text the client xxx

Thank you for the ovatu recommendation! I have just downloaded it and its great! Is there any way it can text the client? Xx

Thank you for the ovatu recommendation! I have just downloaded it and its great! Is there any way it can text the client? Xx

If you log on to the ovatu website you get the full version of what you cant see on the app, you can set up texts and email reminders on there that's automatic, online booking, mini website etc etc etc, if you need any help the customer support is fantastic! Just drop them an email and they respond really quickly :)

To get the full version there is a monthly fee or $10 a month- works out about £6.75ish a month but its worth every penny to upgrade to the full version- you get a month free trial to test it first, but It's amazing! I couldn't do without it now :) xxxxx

I've tried a couple like my chair and salonlite but don't seem to get on with them. Just seems quicker to use diary and pencil! I've downloaded ovatu and going to try again lol.
My chair had a lot of bugs and messed all my contacts up. Is this free from any bugs you've encountered? X Ian

Latest posts

Back