iPhone photos of nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail Style

Reaction score
Hi

Whenever I take a picture of a clients nails with the iphone it changes the colour of the Gelish completely and I can never get the level of detail I need.

My client took a picture with her Samsung in the same light etc and it came out perfect:rolleyes:

Has anyone else experienced this? or got any tips?

Thanks

Which iPhone do you have? When I had my 4, like you, it totally distorted the colours and produced very poor pictures so I would use my iPad instead. I've now got the iPhone 5 and the camera is much better quality and the detail it captures is great as is the colour x

I have the opposite issue. I have an iPhone 5s and a Samsung Galaxy. My pictures come out great with the iPhone, but with the Galaxy, they look horrible. I always put the nails on a white background and shine my desk lamp at them while taking the pictures. There's also an auto correct feature on the iPhone that I usually don't use, but have at times if the color looks off. Yo use that, view the picture and hit "edit". At the bottom of the screen, there is a little magic wand. Hit that and it will turn "auto enhance" on. See if that helps with the colors.

Latest posts

Back