Is 125g weft enough for full head weave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charl_w6

Reaction score
I trained in January in prebonded, micro and nano rings extensions. Im thinking about training for la weave and have a client thats intrested. I use beauty works hair at the moment and I'm wondering if there celebrity choice wefts (125g) would be enough to give a bit of length and some thickness? If it was 125g of individual bonds I would have said it was enough for client is have in mind. Sorry if it's a daft question just so I know what I can expect the cost of the hair to be and that kind of thing

If 125g is enough for her with bonds, then 125g weft will be enough. The thickness will be the same providing the drawn is the same (single/double)

Wefts usually have more coverage, I find a 125g weft compared to 125 strands looks like more. The sjk wefts in 125g are great.

125 bonds is definitely enough. Thank you for your replies. I know it soundes like a daft question but wanted to double check. Will take a look at sjk, any other recommendations of weft suppliers?

Transform do a 180g weft which is a thicker finish

Wefts look fuller because of the rows and how the hair falls, rather than how individual extensions look. I've always found this to be the case, however, thickness wise, 125g =125g in any method.

I'd stay clear of SJK and that one always recommends Transform

Angel Remy do a super weft in 150g which are lovely.

I normally use 150g on avarage

Latest posts

Back