Is Essential Nails good.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
i have done a course for acrylic overlay as a starter for my possible nail career!
i get a diploma in acrylic overlays and they have said i can get insurace to practice this skill with the qualification i gain.
im just checking because im quite sceptical so wondered if anyone else has been trained with essential nails?? :) xx

Hi there
I have just done the Gel nails course with essential nails and I have got my insurance certificate, I found them excellent, they helped you so much.

I did my first course with them at 16. It was great.! But they did fail me :( so I had to re do it and then got passed with a distinction so you don't just "pay for your pass".

I then went on to do a CND l&p
Conversion and now im very confident in it. It's a great starting course

HTH :)

LolaSpa xxx

yes they are brill! i was just checking that they were like a recognised qualification. which they obviously are. thanks guyss :D xx

I did my initial training with essential nails and loved it. They are very supportive and insurable. I was nervous when I first did a set on a human but got great results. I did a conversion with NSI and now own my own salon. I've been qualified 6 months and have been told by other nail techs that I'm very good and my nails look fab so I'm happy.
You have to work hard though because you are left to your own devices and I did struggle with product ratio but NSI fixed that.
Hope that helps xx

Hi, if you have any questions about our courses please feel free to contact us or visit our facebook page.
Kind Regards
Sarah

I did my first course with them at 16. It was great.! But they did fail me :( so I had to re do it and then got passed with a distinction so you don't just "pay for your pass".

I then went on to do a CND l&p
Conversion and now im very confident in it. It's a great starting course

HTH :)

LolaSpa xxx

so am I right in thinking you can complete a full course with essential nails and then go onto a cnd conversion? I didnt think this was possible? :/ xx

Latest posts

Back