Is Gelish Structure Gel classed as an overlay?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChristmasBluebell

Reaction score
Hi all..
Can anyone please help.. I’m a Beauty Therapist & have just done my Gel nails Training yesterday. I’ve decided to go with Gelish .. I’ve been looking at the ‘Structure Gel’ is this what I would use as an Overlay for a client over Natural Nail? I’m a bit confused. Thank you xxx

An 'overlay' is any product overlayed over the nail so yes. In the industry an 'NNO' or 'natural nail overlay' is product over just the natural nail with no extention, either tip ir sculpt. Just a strengthening layer really.

An 'overlay' is any product overlayed over the nail so yes. In the industry an 'NNO' or 'natural nail overlay' is product over just the natural nail with no extention, either tip ir sculpt. Just a strengthening layer really.
Thank you so much .
I thought it was but just wanted to be 100% sure before I made an order x

Hi I am trained with gelish and structure gel is used over the natural nail to repair , strengthen ( more than gel polish alone , which doesn’t offer much ) or sculpt . It can be used over the coloured polish too for extra strength. Hope this helps a little

Latest posts

Back