Is Indian head massage popular?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mixnmatch1

Reaction score
I am interested in doing an indian head massage course and was wondering do you ladies find it popular?
I offer reflexology but don't get many requests for it sadly :(
I have had clients say that if i offered it that they would have it every week.
my local college have put their prices right up now from £145 for level 2 to £275 for level 3, and no longer offering level 2.
I don't want to do a day course i would much prefer a longer course.
Who offers it? and is it popular? :)

I used to offer it but don't now, not on its own anyway. However I do incorporate indian head style massage techniques into my head, neck & shoulder massages when doing full body massage or facials xx

I offer Indian Head Massage and it's extremely popular and versatile. If you get on a good course they can show you how to adapt it to so many situations such as sitting up, lying down in a massage chair, clothed etc. They may not all be your 'traditional Indian Head Massage is carried out but it allows you to adapt it to different clients. I'd say I do half a dozen a week.

Very popular, it's a great massage to offer and like said before you can integrate into other treatments x

Thanks for your replies,I am not in the middle of a vctc level 3 IHM course and loving it,can't wait to offer :)

Yes very popular for pamper parties, some carers days I do out in the community and for 1 to 1 clients as well

Latest posts

Back