Is it normal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulip04

Reaction score
Is it normal that hair was dyed by hairdresser 7 weeks ago and when i wash it the water is still being with colour?? lately i talked to someone who has a basic course of hairdressing and she said something about cuticle being always open and sonething about acid rinse?? Please help

Have you ever heard of apple cider rinse ??

Also try to not use hot water when washing your hair

And a ph balanced shampoo

As long as your colour hasn't faded considerable there's no need to worry.

Have you gone dark from blonde?

Your hair may just be naturally porous or porous from lightening if you've gone dark from blonde.

No I didn't go from blonde to dark and didn't change hair colour. The colour is brown.... before I didn't have this problem... the problem started when I switched hairdresser and brand of dye :/

No I didn't go from blonde to dark and didn't change hair colour. The colour is brown.... before I didn't have this problem... the problem started when I switched hairdresser and brand of dye :/

Could be the brand, do you know what brand it is?

I did once ask her but i totally forgot the name :(

Now I searched on google and there were a lot saying about cuticle not closing after dye too......... whats this? :?

Now I searched on google and there were a lot saying about cuticle not closing after dye too......... whats this? :?

Don't worry about that, cuticle closes after regular conditioning.

Do you know if you used an anti-oxidant conditioner after your colour?

No i didn't use an anti oxidant conditioner...

No no defintely not

No no defintely not

Hmm she should've really but by now it should be fine.

The colour itself isn't fading considerably is it?

Its not that is is fading or something because it resembles my natural hair colour a bit i wouldnt say fading because actually i couldnt know that much for sure but during last appointment after dye and blow dry i was not that much happy because the roots seemed lighter to me than the rest of the hair and the hair dye was complete colour not roots only....

I am seriously thinking of switching again. I admit i dont understand a thing about hairdressing but seriously i cant find that one person that can help me about hair. And seriously considering upon taking a hairdressing course because i am fed up of people joking around

Its not that is is fading or something because it resembles my natural hair colour a bit i wouldnt say fading because actually i couldnt know that much for sure but during last appointment after dye and blow dry i was not that much happy because the roots seemed lighter to me than the rest of the hair and the hair dye was complete colour not roots only....

If it isn't fading then you don't need to worry.

Yeah i wouldn't say you need to switch for that reason..

I am seriously thinking of switching again. I admit i dont understand a thing about hairdressing but seriously i cant find that one person that can help me about hair. And seriously considering upon taking a hairdressing course because i am fed up of people joking around

You've tried the salon hopping game and it's not working out for you I think you need to stop switching hairdressers and go back to one salon that has your record of what they did and let the stylist get to know you so they can say right you didn't like X last time we know you don't like it so now why don't we try Y. Sometimes the best way to talk is through pictures so everyone can see the end goal

You've tried the salon hopping game and it's not working out for you I think you need to stop switching hairdressers and go back to one salon that has your record of what they did and let the stylist get to know you so they can say right you didn't like X last time we know you don't like it so now why don't we try Y. Sometimes the best way to talk is through pictures so everyone can see the end goal

Hi. The problem was not a hairstyle or a cut or colour that you can take a pic of.... the original problem of this thread was that the dye kept on bleeding.... :/

Latest posts

Back