Is it possible to do 2 NVQ2's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolkitty7

Reaction score
Please help!

Over the past few weeks I have been thinking about changing career. I'm 23, with a partner and a one year old daughter. I cannot afford to quit work and go to college full time so have been looking into part-time evening courses.

I would like to do the whole package and do both hairdressing and beauty therapy.

The college I am looking into does NVQ2 courses in both these subjects one night per week and I am certainly considering doing them.

Question is will it be too hard to do both at the same time?

Has anyone done both at the same time?

Any advice gladly welcome! Many Thanks in Advance!

I have done 3 part time courses (one night per week each = Mon/Tues/Thurs) at once and it was flamin hard work, but well worthwhile. However, I have no commitments with children as mine is all grown up, so I would imagine it would be incredibly difficult for you to do.

Good luck though with whatever you decide.

Hi Joe, I don't know if you meant t put the picture profile to answer the question but they really match. I appears as if your profile picture is you and you look like a real geek (a nice one) lol. You must have been really dedicated to have completed those courses good for you well done I take my hat off to you. :)

Thanks ever so much for the responses. Have emailed the college and hopefully they will get back to me soon. I really want to do both as dont wanna be stuck doing courses for the next 7 years! I want to open my own hair and beauty salon in by the time i'm 27!

Latest posts

Back