Is it time-consuming to do a tutorial?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarita360

Reaction score
Hi y'all,

I was just wondering, is it very difficult and time-consuming to make a tutorial on this site?

I ask because that is my favorite part of The Nail Geek, I've read all of the tutorials multiple times and I have to say when I see a new tutorial posted that is what I rush to take a look at!

But of course new tutorials are not all that frequent, is that mainly because it is time-consuming or are members just shy? :)

TY

Sarita

I've not written a tutorial, but I know my two articles took me weeks to put together. Not only getting the wording right, but making sure I covered everything and didn't miss anything out. I searched every thread on here about training and advertising and believe me that takes time. :eek:

What tutorials would you like covering that haven't already been written?

It depends on the kind of tutorial/article it is as to how much time it takes to put together.
As Sass said, researching for the correct facts can take a long time and making sure the wording is right so that peeps understand exactly what you're saying.

Hi, All the tutorials on here have been great, esp the prep tutorials I don't think there is anything in particular that is missing or that I am looking for, I guess if anything just more nail art tutorials because that is always so fascinating for me to see someone else's creativity and how they put it into practice And there have been points raised by articles and tutorials that just never would have dawned on me until I have more experience (for example, the business-angle article) Now it makes sense why they aren't so frequent, I didn't realize it could take that long but I'm glad it does in a way, to be accurate, because I trust the information I recieve here S

DITO i love :Love: reading the tutorials,i think us newly qualified tech`s would be lost without all you wonderful peeps shareing your welth of knowledge,i have improved loads by reading things on this site,thankyou all :cool: dudes x just need to learn how to spell now haha

THey can take A LONG time to do depending on what you're trying to do :)

Latest posts

Back