Is it too late to train in Shellac or Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Titch16

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanting some advice really. I'm currently looking into training for either shellac or gelish (undecided as yet but still doing lots of research and booking treatments for myself to test them)

Anyway I'm currently 16 weeks pregnant and wondering if I should hold off on the training? Are they both safe systems to use during pregnancy? I've been reading shellac is hypoallergenic which obviously sounds like a great selling point especially to me as I have quite sensitive skin.

Any advice or comments are very much appreciated thank you :)

Anyone got any advice? :) x

Maybe do a search as it may have been covered in the nail forum before, if not you could call sweetsquared and harmony for their advice?

Kim xx

Anyone got any advice? :) x

Hey Titch16,

If you have the freedom to train and you have the spare cash to book and get the equipment, I would personally get it booked and done! (S2 and Ellisons run courses I believe?!)

Shellac (my pref) is odour free, easy to use and quick to apply and looks amazing!!

Best to weigh up your options personally, as it will cost to get you set up.

HTH :)

Hey Titch16,

If you have the freedom to train and you have the spare cash to book and get the equipment, I would personally get it booked and done! (S2 and Ellisons run courses I believe?!)

Shellac (my pref) is odour free, easy to use and quick to apply and looks amazing!!

Best to weigh up your options personally, as it will cost to get you set up.

HTH :)

Thank you. I'm going to ring s2 today and also book in for shellac on myself this week to see how it works etc. I don't really have the spare cash but a lovely fiancé that will lend me the money I need and pay him back when I can. Just want to make sure I book the right training at the right cost.

Latest posts

Back