Is microdermabrasion worth it for blackhead prone skin?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kjs78

Reaction score
As the title asks, or should I just concentrate on a good skin care regime and some facials? I'm getting married in 3 months and my skin is full of blackheads. I get the odd break out too and I would love to have clear or clearer skin by September; one less stress to have to worry about!

Yes it is so worth it! I usually have crystal clear micro facials and they are amazing! xx

Go for it! Microdermabrasion and diamond tip dermabrasion are great for congested skin. Trick is to get a few in before the wedding and maintain a great at home skincare regime to get the best possible result, also make sure you always wear a facial spf daily, especially after treatments.

:)

yes, microderbrasion machine works really well for blackheads and other problems of skin. a friend of mine has got very pleasant results from this treatment, she had blackheads and acne scars earlier and after some treatments they just vanished away wonderfully.:Look_left

Latest posts

Back