Is my Brisa lamp broken?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janejane1234

Reaction score
hey all,

Ive do gel nail mobile and my lamp in kept safe in my beauty box but yesterday when i took it out and plugged it in it start flickering, i hadnt turned in on.

it stopped after a while and worked fine but is it broken ? please help? any ideas? xxx

It doesn't sound like it is broken but you may need to hold the reset button in or check and make sure your bulbs are firmly in the sockets as they may have shaken loose being carried around and in the car etc..

Yeah I was gonna say check the bulbs are firmly in x

Gigi - on the brisa lamp if you catch the reset button how would you know when the bulbs need changing? x

Yeah I was gonna say check the bulbs are firmly in x

Gigi - on the brisa lamp if you catch the reset button how would you know when the bulbs need changing? x

Good question .. I guess you'd have to keep a check on weekly usage however I thought the poster was talking about the original Brisa lamp rather than the CND gel lamp which is newer.

yeah thats the one I was talking about too, I started a thread today about the bulbs on this lamp and someone said there would be a green light on the back, but when I tried my shellac before I caught the button and I thought I wonder how many times I have done that. So when I saw what you wrote to this poster I thought I'd see if you knew x

Latest posts

Back