Is Skintruth manicure range good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I'm self employed and work at home. I'm new to this so to drum up business and clientele I am renting a space in a hair salon. I use Jessica gel and skintruth pedicure range. I have been booked in for a manicure on my first day and am wondering if skintruth is good. I like the pedicure products but not facial range.

It's a low cost wholesale brand. It's fine, acceptable, low budget.

You can get away with it for mani/pedi but facial wise people expect products that work. They want either bespoke aromatherapy or results driven ranges.

If I booked in for Jessica geleration I would expect a Jessica branded service including their supporting products. Jessica are pretty unequivocal in the use of their own products for treatments.

That makes sense I guess with supporting products. I wasn't doing full manicures initially till she booked me in so I think I panicked. I love Jessica products. I use eve Taylor for skincare though not skin truth, it's lovely. I'll have to get Jessica and it's good to work with a trusted brand xx

Latest posts

Back