Is Solar Oil essential for Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marshmalotoast

Reaction score
Hello :)

So, I got my shellac kit at the dublin beauty show (finally), and that includes one bottle of solar oil which is perfect for me practising on myself.

However, if I want to practise on my mum or my friends...can they just use normal cuticle oil for aftercare, or is this risking damaging their nails?

Or do I need to purchase more solar oil to give to them too?

Thanks for your replies

x

Definitely use Solar Oil. :)

I give away a free bottle of pinkie solar oil (can get from sweetsquared.com) with every first shellac, they should use it twice daily, it's designed to go with all the products and penetrates the shellac to nourish the nail xx

That's great - so I'll order some pinkies and charge them to cover the cost of them.

Thanks guys xx

Hello :)

So, I got my shellac kit at the dublin beauty show (finally), and that includes one bottle of solar oil which is perfect for me practising on myself.

However, if I want to practise on my mum or my friends...can they just use normal cuticle oil for aftercare, or is this risking damaging their nails?

Or do I need to purchase more solar oil to give to them too?

Thanks for your replies

x

I give a free bottle of the pinkie solar oil to new clients. To answer your question, yes you can use normal cuticle oil and it will not damage your nails.

In a nut shell, YES!!! Any cuticle oil will do the job but none of them will do the job as good as solar oil!

Giving a pinkie bottle away with first treatments is always a good thing, gets them coming back for more and if they don't you can question them on why they aren't using it etc if they start to complain of service breakdown etc.

Xx

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back