Is there much difference between lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lola67

Reaction score
Hi there,
I am still on the hunt for good quality lashes at reasonable prices....... I have looked on a number of websites and have found eyelash emporium and lashbase seem to be the best prices.
My question is does it really matter if you mix brands/companies when doing extensions. I am currently still using lashes I got in my training kit, so am looking to top up from another company with specific sizes & curls I am low on.
What do you think, do you need to buy ALL your lashes from one place or ok to mix and match....?
Also while I'm here if any of you use either of these companies what do you think?
Thanks in advance x

Hi
I now use different products from different companies its just through a matter of trial and error really. I trained with AH Francis and although their products are excellent their prices are very high. I have tried lashes from different companies and really like 'lash by Francesca' and love flirties glue but you will have to try products for yourself to find what suits you.

I have just ordered gel patches from eyelash emporium and so far not liking them, but have been used to the AH Francis ones. I have tried their lashes though which are fine.

Its perfectly fine to mix and match and eventually you will find your favourites too x

Latest posts

Back