Is this illegal?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I'm not sure she would, either, unless she knows the building regs inside and out.

I do wish people would just stop bitching and moaning about other people's businesses. It's nobody's business but the owner, the council and the client.

Give it a rest.

Amen!

Lynne...the comment about saying you agree that it isn't up to scratch was not aimed at you but at a few posters above you.

I have asked if they use MMA, they replied with yes. I have not sent any samples off to be tested, nor would I as I have better things to do with my life.

I don't know if it is a suitable partition regarding health and safety but i don't think it is suitable for clients. I would not eat where I could smell and see someone having nails applied, that is all I am saying.

I have never claimed that I know if it complies with health & safety at all.
I clearly have ruffled some feathers but I didn't mean to, I was just shocked at this business.

And I'm not sure she would, either, unless she knows the building regs inside and out.

I do wish people would just stop bitching and moaning about other people's businesses. It's nobody's business but the owner, the council and the client.

Give it a rest.

Totally agree, we're all in the same business and we should be here supporting one and other... unless we know for a fact that someone is doing something wrong and then, we should report it to the correct authorities...

I don't know what a proper description of "NSS" is, but in my eyes, a non-standard salon (that's what it stands for, right?), does not include only non-standard materials, but also other non-standard stuff. Like being located in a restaurant. It is not only improper for the nail business, but also for the restaurant, where food is more likely cooked from scratch. I know it would be fully illegal in Virginia, where I live now, also in The Czech republic, where I am from and since the UK and the CZE is both in the EU, I would guess the rules will be somehow similar. And I would ask proper authorities because I would not want any people to eat acrylic dust with their food. I have to follow rules and I agree with 99 % of them because I do not want to hurt people so I would not be willing to tolerate that kind of hazzard from anybody else...

Latest posts

Back