Is traditional nail varnish needed?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it depends entirely on your market - I offer gels and normal polish (both Jessica), but I still do lots of regular manicures with no polish (especially for gardeners and the horsey set) and a lot of manicures with regular polish. Not everyone wants just one colour that's going to last for weeks (i.e. they like to chop and change), not everyone is allowed to wear polish all the time (i.e. some jobs prohibit the wearing of polish and so the client just has it done for weekends and special occasions), and others still, no matter how much information you give them, will never trust that gels won't ruin their nails!

I'm defo picking up from all your comments that it would be wise to keep regular polish as there are occasions when its required. Also as i'll be mobile I was thinking about the amount of stuff i've got to carry with me! I reckon i'll buy a few Vinylux and see how it goes.

So next question
: if i buy 6 Vinylux, in your opinions which colours should i go for? Maybe i should post this as a new thread. :D

Latest posts

Back