Isagenix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nails_4_U

Reaction score
Hi,

I started on my Isagenix journey 4 days ago. First 2 days were horrible with headaches and no energy. Day 3 I literally bounced out of bed. Feel amazing. I have not carried out a cleanse day yet as I'm taking it slowly.

Couldn't help myself and weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2.5kgs in 4 days!!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has any stories to share and any low calorie (400-600) recipes.

:)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi,

I started on my Isagenix journey 4 days ago. First 2 days were horrible with headaches and no energy. Day 3 I literally bounced out of bed. Feel amazing. I have not carried out a cleanse day yet as I'm taking it slowly.

Couldn't help myself and weighed myself this morning and I have lost 2.5kgs in 4 days!!!!

Just wondering if anyone else has any stories to share and any low calorie (400-600) recipes.

:)

Sorry but what is issgenix - I'm looking for a weightloss diet?

Sorry but what is issgenix - I'm looking for a weightloss diet?

Yes its a weightloss program with a cleanse/detox system. Its very hard to explain how it works but there is heaps of videos on YouTube about how it works with your body :)

Yes its a weightloss program with a cleanse/detox system. Its very hard to explain how it works but there is heaps of videos on YouTube about how it works with your body :)

Ooooh I I'll check it out! Is it pricey ?

Ooooh I I'll check it out! Is it pricey ?

Very but I was getting desperate. Depends on how strict in the program you do depends on cost. I did the full package (president pack) which cost $650 for the month. But that has alot of snacks and tablets with it.

Latest posts

Back