Itchy scalp-best shampoo to use with extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephrae82

Reaction score
Hiya I've always had an itchy scalp and usually just used head and shoulders itchy scalp shampoo to keep it under control.
I got bonded extensions in and am using lady locks shampoo and conditioner. But I'm finding my scAlp a bit itchy.
Can anyone recommend a good shampoo and conditioner or mask to use to dry keep the itchiness under control x

Yeah head and shoulders is making it itch! Try tea tree shampoo and conditioner x

I should have said the head and shoulders I used before I got extensions in and it kept my scalp it h free. But now I've got extensions and can't use it I'm finding my scalp it by again x

Make sure your rinsing your hair thoroughly as shampoo/conditioner stuck round bonds will make your head itchy try using a shampoo not too heavy like a clarifying one see if that eases off the itching,also having extensions in make your scalp heat up and cause itching with having more hair x

Latest posts

Back