Its that time... time for a card reader!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooey

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, :biggrin:

I am exploring the long and winding avenue of getting a card reader. After reading many opinions on the matter I am swaying towards card save. Does anyone know if this is a mobile unit that can be used anywhere? I rent a space in town but also do bits from home so a non mobile unit is a no-no. I have also looked at Chip & pin (as recommended by The Guild) which looks like its got a lot of pros (and pretty much sounds perfect). Another one that has got my attention is Santander - who offer free business banking and a free card reader. Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share? I am particularly interested to know how people have found customer services with Santander as I have heard its not so good? All experiences and recommendations welcome! Thank you in advance.

Gemma x

I run my business account with Santander and have done for two years. I have no problems with my account or the service I recieve from them.
Hope that helps

Jack

I run my business account with Santander and have done for two years. I have no problems with my account or the service I recieve from them.
Hope that helps

Jack

Thank you so much for your wonderfully fast response Jack! I have just seen your PM as well - thank you! :hug:

It is extremely helpful to know you have had a positive experience with them and not had any problems. I will definitely be giving them a call!

Gemma xx

Latest posts

Back