Ive Just been in the Audience of the New Sharon Osborne Show Today!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
Ive just been to the filming of the New Sharon Osborne Show Today!!

It was fab, guests were Deborah Stephenson (Frankie from Corrie) & Pennie Lancaster (Rod stuarts other half) & Live music from Orson!!!

Sharon is so little!!!!

The little only Lady 'Edna' who shouted at Simon on the X-Factor was also on - she was so funny!!!

Its on on Tuesday night at 5pm so i will be staring closly at the screen trying to see myself lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:lol:

wow what did thay talk about?i went to trisha once but becouse i was pregnant thay sat at the side!but my cousin got up and asked questions but the camera missed me!i'll be watching tuesday aswell

wow what did thay talk about?i went to trisha once but becouse i was pregnant thay sat at the side!but my cousin got up and asked questions but the camera missed me!i'll be watching tuesday aswell
Penny was plugging a charity PDSA Calander she has photographed & Debra was just chatting about being pregnant & leaving Corrie, there was lots more on the show too xxxxxxxxxxxx

i'll have a look out for you what colour are you wearing?

i requested 3 tickets for next week but doubt i'll be able to go now.
is she as nice as you see on tv?

i'll have a look out for you what colour are you wearing?

i requested 3 tickets for next week but doubt i'll be able to go now.
is she as nice as you see on tv?
yeah she is lovely, im wearing a black top with a cream wool shug/cardigan think, im in the audience on the side sharon is sitting xx

Fab - will try and look out for you.

Howdid you manage to get tickets for that?

Ruth

lol shelley - hundreds of geeks all watching the box at the same time:lol: I'll be looking out for you xx

lol shelley - hundreds of geeks all watching the box at the same time:lol: I'll be looking out for you xx
lol, i know, ill be phoning everyone i know tomorrow to tell them to look for us lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Wow, that must have been brill. Where was it filmed?

Thats how I got my Big Brother tickets from applause store. Will have to put my name down for some more shows me thinks!! LOL

I will be watching out for you on Tuesday aswell!!! :lol:

wow fantastic wil look out for you! think i might sign up at that website who knows we could end up being in the audience in the same show!!!! lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow, that must have been brill. Where was it filmed?

Thats how I got my Big Brother tickets from applause store. Will have to put my name down for some more shows me thinks!! LOL

I will be watching out for you on Tuesday aswell!!! :lol:
London Studios, where GMTV etc is filmed xx

I bet it was a good show! I really like Sharon Osbourne thinks shes great :green:

you little diva you..............

so jelous shelley as i got offered tickets but its to far to travel....

Glad you enjoyed it hunnie xx

wow, I bet it was a wicked show!!

I would love to go, I think I'm guna register 2!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow - lucky u!!! how did u manage that one shelley?? xx

How exciting Shells, remind us to watch it nearer the time.
x

wow!! U lucky thing! My sister got offered tickets but was too far to travel! I would rather go there than the Jeremy kyle show(am going on the 7th sept!) hehe!! let us know nearer the time and i will look out 4 ya!! :) xx:hug: xx

Latest posts

Back