I've just bought a house with my boyfriend

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FakeBakeLover99

Reaction score
I'm sooo excited.
Me and my boyfriend just bought our first house. We have been together 6 and a half years and never lived together because we always knew we wanted to save to buy. :D
We are like two peas in a pod and i'm a million per cent we will get on (we both love cleaning.)

sorry for the random thread just really wanted to tell someone :D

Just wanted to say congratulations hunni ....
I bet you can't wait to move in now ... <3

:D thanks so much hun :)
I do I do :D we have to wait till 5th of May tho! I'm going on holiday before then so it will make it go faster :D xxx

Congrats and enjoy &#9829;

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Congratulations! I have just moved in with my boyfriend of 4 years too. He's a lazy s*** but we are getting on great and I'm so glad! I had tiny doubts but id say its the best thing we have done together :). Wish you all the luck and happiness &#128515; xx

I've just brought a house with my fiancé been together just over two years ...it's all going through now , seems like it's taking forever, it's only been three weeks haven't got a moving in date yet, how are you ladies finding sorting out bills etc, did you wait till you moved In To sort out tv license council tax etc, or did you do it before hand ?
Congrats by the way x

I've just brought a house with my fiancé been together just over two years ...it's all going through now , seems like it's taking forever, it's only been three weeks haven't got a moving in date yet, how are you ladies finding sorting out bills etc, did you wait till you moved In To sort out tv license council tax etc, or did you do it before hand ?
Congrats by the way x

We waited a year so feel your pain! Congratulations its so exciting &#128515; I've bought the flat off my mum so she sorted the council tax & changed it to my name, the previous owner should do this for you I think! And tv licence done it when we got the keys :) still waiting on getting my gas and electric pre pay meters removed though they are a rip off!!! X

Congratulations!xx

We waited a year so feel your pain! Congratulations its so exciting &#128515; I've bought the flat off my mum so she sorted the council tax & changed it to my name, the previous owner should do this for you I think! And tv licence done it when we got the keys :) still waiting on getting my gas and electric pre pay meters removed though they are a rip off!!! X

There is so much to think of, electric gas , not on the meter but , I'm having a water meter put in that will save us some money . House insurance we will do when we are in there.
Been buying household items for months all the small things which seems a million never ending , can't order a sofa or bed till we know a date , but have brought some living room furniture but have that stored in the Inlaws outhouse all ready to be put together x

Latest posts

Back