I've looked into Gel Polish removal products!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JuicyLucy

Reaction score
I've decided that the Harmony Remover is just too expensive for the amount I get through.

At Excel yesterday I looked at all different companies' product removers and found that S2 D-Solve is actually the cheapest.

This morning I removed one set of Gelish and one set of Gelicure with D-Solve. Wow. Faster than acetone and doesn't leave such dry looking nails. Faster than Harmony Remover with a better smell and approximately 1/5th of the price.

Reeee...sult

Would you recommend this over the nubar product remover?

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Would you recommend this over the nubar product remover?

Yes, I tried that, I don't think it is as good plus its more than double the price of D-Solve.

Oh right! Might have to look into it!

I've decided that the Harmony Remover is just too expensive for the amount I get through.

At Excel yesterday I looked at all different companies' product removers and found that S2 D-Solve is actually the cheapest.

This morning I removed one set of Gelish and one set of Gelicure with D-Solve. Wow. Faster than acetone and doesn't leave such dry looking nails. Faster than Harmony Remover with a better smell and approximately 1/5th of the price.

Reeee...sult

Thanks for this! The price difference is astonishing isn't it?! Nice to know that you've done a trial and the results were positive. Xx

Wow this is good to know, would it work with other gels, like biosculpture? x

Juicylucy i wondered about this after the post the other week on removal and using acetone. I purchased some harmony remover but only the 4oz size bottle to see if it makes a difference to the nails when i remove. But if u say d-solve is so much easier, quicker and cheaper to use then i'll purchase that soon. Thanx x

Latest posts

Back